搜索
查看: 1963|回复: 26

[学前外语] 自我英语鸡血记录

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-24 08:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 14:34 编辑

发现自己的英文太差了,给娃都绘本和分级读物,经常会遇到不认识的单词。以后要将鸡血娃的故事自己先听写学习下,以便更好的鸡娃:)
学习方法:
1.裸听并听写
2.检查
3.总结单词、短语和句式
材料:
准备给娃听的材料

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +4 收起 理由
小僧 + 4 我也来学习,谢谢

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-9-24 08:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
手机随手查

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2016-9-24 09:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
哈哈我也是 唱歌 绘本都先自己查一下学习一下
发表于 2016-9-24 09:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
和娃一起读,phonics跟着学,就算遇到不认识的,可以读出来,娃说不定猜意思的能力比大人强
发表于 2016-9-24 11:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江杭州
绘本还有很多 比较俚语的用法 查字典 我也不明白
发表于 2016-9-24 12:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
绘本很多用词都不常用,只能说,和娃一起重新学习
发表于 2016-9-24 13:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
所以要从分级读起,有的绘本对小朋友难度过大
发表于 2016-9-24 15:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
我一般都先通读一遍查好生字再念给娃听,英语不好真心惭愧。
发表于 2016-9-24 21:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
jijikfc 发表于 2016-9-24 15:32
我一般都先通读一遍查好生字再念给娃听,英语不好真心惭愧。

点读笔救了我
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-24 23:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-29 19:31 编辑

【牛津树 4 】DD2- Long legs
Kipper had a shock. He saw two big feet and long legs.
"What big feet!" said kipper. "What long legs!" " It's a clown on stilts. " said dad. "Two clowns on stilts" said Kipper.
One clown was juggling six balls. "Fantastic," said Kipper.The other clown was juggling  six rings.
The clown bent down and shook Kipper's hand."How do you do?"he said. " I'm well, thank you" said Kipper.
On the way back, the wind blew dad's hat up into a tree.  "We will need long legs to get it down." said Kipper.
A man lent dad a stick. "No good. I can't get it." said Dad.
Kipper got on dad's back. "I still can't get it." he said.
Kipper ran back to the clowns. "Can you get Dad's hat?" he said."I'm tall, but I can't get it." said the clown.
The other clown lifted him up. "This will do it."she said. She put him on the clown's back. "Now I can get it." said Kipper.
"It's a long way up" said Dad. "It's a long way down" said kipper

【单词】
1.clown   
N-COUNT (马戏团的)小丑 A clown is a performer in a circus who wears funny clothes and bright make-up, and does silly things in order to make people laugh.

2.stilt   
N-COUNT 高跷 Stilts are two long pieces of wood with pieces for the feet fixed high up on the sides so that people can stand on them and walk high above the ground.

3.juggle
VERB 玩杂耍(指连续向空中抛接多个物体) If you juggle, you entertain people by throwing things into the air, catching each one and throwing it up again so that there are several of them in the air at the same time.

【短语】
1. have a shock
2. clown on stilts
3. bend down   俯身
4. no good 不中用
5. get on dad's back
6. lift him up
7. this will do it 这能行
8. it's a long way up

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-24 23:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
【牛津树 4】DD3 Floppy and the skateboard
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-25 23:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 11:21 编辑

【培生一 基础】
1. Hare and Tortoise go to school
Hare and tortoise went to school. They had a race. Tortoise went on the bus. Hare ran down the road. Hare ran up the hill. Hare ran down the hill. Hare ran into the park. “I‘'m hungry” said Hare. Drinks, cakes, icecream, sandwiches. He got some food. The bus went down the road. "Oh, no" said Hare. Hare ran fast. At last, he got to school. "You win." said hare.

【单词】
(1)hare
N-VAR 野兔 A hare is an animal like a rabbit but larger with long ears, long legs, and a small tail.

(2)tortoise (turtle 海龟)
N-COUNT 陆龟;(乌)龟 A tortoise is a slow-moving animal with a shell into which it can pull its head and legs for protection.
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-25 23:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-25 23:37 编辑

【培生一 基础】
2. A toy for Vik
“Look!” said Vik."Can I have a teddy?" "No!" said Dad. "Put it down."
"Look!" said Vik. "Can I have a mask?" "No!" said Mum. "Put it down."
"Look!" said Vik. "Can I have a video?" "No!" said Mum. "Put it down."
"Look at this!" said Dad. "Put it down." said Vik.
"No!" said Dad. "You can have it." "Yes!“ said Vik. "I can have a scooter."

【单词】

(1)scooter
N-COUNT (儿童)踏板车,滑板车 A scooter is a type of child's bicycle which has two wheels joined by a wooden board and a handle on a long pole attached to the front wheel. The child stands on the board with one foot, and uses the other foot to move forwards.
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-25 23:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-25 23:57 编辑

【培生一 基础】
3. Where is Little Bo Peep
"Where is Little Bo Peep?" said the wide-awake sheep. "Where did she go?" "I don't know." said the crow.
"Where can she be? Did she hide up the tree?" "No." said the bee. "She is not up the tree."
"Did she hide in the boat?" "No." said the goat. "She is not in the boat.
"Where is Little Bo Peep?" said the wide-awake sheep. "Did she go in the house?" "No." said the mouse. "She is not in the house."
The wide-awake sheep looked for Little Bo Peep. "I can't find her." he said. He started to weep. The he went home all on his own, wagging his tale behind him. All the other sheep were still asleep. And there, in the middle, was Bo Peep.

【单词】
(1)Little Bo Peep
小波比

(2)crow
N-COUNT 乌鸦 A crow is a large black bird which makes a loud, harsh noise.

(3)weep
VERB 哭泣;流泪 If someone weeps, they cry.
weep 较为正式,强调小声地哭或无声地流泪。这个词形容哭的时,更多地侧重于哭的泪水而不是哭的声音。

【短语】
(1) all on one's own  
独自一人

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 11:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 11:20 编辑

【培生一 基础】
4. Quiet in the library
Miss Miggs worked in the library. The library was a quiet place to work.
A woman came into the library, she made a noise. "Please be quiet!" said Miss Miggs.
A man came into the library, he made a noise. "Please be quiet!" said Miss Miggs.
A girl came into the library, she made a noise. "Please be quiet!" said Miss Miggs.
A boy came into the library, he made a noise. "Please be quiet!" said Miss Miggs.
At the end of the day, Miss Miggs went home. She made lots of noise. "Please be quiet!" everyone said.

【词组】
(1)make a noise / make lots of noise

(2)at the end of the day
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 11:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 11:31 编辑

【培生一 基础】

5. Elvis and the scooter
Elvis got a new scooter. "I want to go out," said Elvis. "Where can I go?"
He went up, he went down, he went round and round.
"Now I want to go fast" said Elvis. The scooter went fast.
"Help! I can't stop." said Elvis. Elvis zoomed out into space.
"Help!" said Elvis. Elvis was lost. "Where am I?" said Elvis. "I want to go home."
The scooter zoomed down , down, down. It went fast.
"Where is Elvis?" said mum. "Here I am"

【单词】
(1)zoom
VERB 疾行;快速移动 If you zoom somewhere, you go there very quickly.
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 11:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 12:37 编辑

【培生一 基础】

6. My wild woolly
"Look mum," I said. "There is a wild woolly in the garden."
"There is no wild woolly in the garden." said Mum. "Go out and play."
I came out to play. my wild woolly came with me.
I climbed up a tree, my wild woolly climbed up with me.
I played ball, my wild woolly played with me.
I ate my sandwiches, my wild woolly ate with me.
I went home to bed. "Is there a wild woolly in the garden?" asked Mum.
"No!" I said, "He is under my bed."

【单词】
(1)woolly
ADJ 毛料的;羊毛制的;像羊毛的 Something that is woolly is made of wool or looks like wool. 语法信息
也有羊的意思
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 12:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 12:48 编辑

【培生一 基础】

7.Ben's brilliant birthady
It was Ben's birthday. He got lots of presents.
In the first present, he got a bus.
In the second present, he got a ball.
In the third present, he got a bat.
In the fourth present, he got a book.
In the fifth present, he got a boomerang.
In the sixth present, he got a bell.
"For a bicycle. Brilliant!" said Ben.

【单词】
(1)bat
N-COUNT 球棒;球拍 A bat is a specially shaped piece of wood that is used for hitting the ball in baseball, softball, cricket, rounders, or table tennis.
N-COUNT 蝙蝠 A bat is a small flying animal that looks like a mouse with wings made of skin. Bats are active at night.

(2)boomerang  
英 [ˈbu:məræŋ]   美 [ˈbuməˌræŋ]  
N-COUNT 飞去来器,回力镖(澳大利亚土著人最先使用) A boomerang is a curved piece of wood which comes back to you if you throw it in the correct way. Boomerangs were first used by the people who were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
发表于 2016-9-27 12:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
路过学习中
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 12:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 12:57 编辑

【培生一 基础】

8. Clean-up day
Today we cleaned up our house. Dad cleaned up. Mum cleaned up. Gran cleaned up. Grandad cleaned up. I cleaned up my room. I put my old clothes in boxes. I cleaned up the playroom. I put my old toyes in boxes. Then we had a sale. We sold all our old things. We made our house as good as new. Then we all had pizza. And we made a big mess.

【单词】
(1)gran = grandma = grandmother
N-FAMILY 奶奶;外婆 Some people refer to or address their grandmother as gran .

(2)grandad = grandpa = grandfather
N-FAMILY 爷爷;外公 Your grandad is your grandfather

【短语】
(1)have a sale  廉价卖

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 13:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 13:33 编辑

【Penelope】

1. Playing with colours.
Penelope and her friends are going to play with colours today."What is playing with colors?"
"Color color color color, what color? what color do you like, tell us please? "
——“Yellow.”"Where is it?" "Let's look around." "Do you think you can find something yellow?" "This isn't yellow, and this isn't yellow either." "I found something. This is yellow.""I found something too, yellow.""Yellow, wait." This is how they play with colours. So everyone found something yellow. It looks fun.
——“Blue.” "I found blue.""This isn't blue, this isn't blue either." "Lily rose, there is something blue, look!" "Yes, blue."
——“Green.” "I found something too." "Wait, wait" "But butterflies are not green. And dragonflies aren't green, either." "Green."
——"Red." "This isn't red, and this isn't red either." "But this book is red. You found something. I want to find something too." "Oh you will, It's right here, somewhere." "Right here? But where could it be?"Can you find something red? I wonder where it is?" "Look. Look at your face in the mirror." "Yes, I forgot, Yes I found it , my nose is red." "Did you find it too? Playing with colours was fun."

【单词】
(1)either
CONJ-COORD (用于否定句中)两者都(不),既(不) You use either in a negative statement in front of the first of two alternatives to indicate that the negative statement refers to both the alternatives.
发表于 2016-9-27 14:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
楼主厉害的,加油!
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 14:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 14:25 编辑

Penelope

2. Penelope sings
Penelope is going for walk. "I learned a song at  school today." "Really? How did it go?" She looks proud. Sing for Mum and Dad.
——Hop, hop. Which animal hops? Elephants. Hop an hop and hopping elephants. An elephant? Really? But can elephants hop? Aren't they too heavy? What do you think?
Oh wait, that's not right. Hopping... rabbits. Hop and hop and hopping rabbits
——Swim and swim and swimming. cats. A cat? A poor little cat? Cats do not like water. I wonder who swims? Swimming... fish! Swim and swim and swimming fish.
——Fly and fly and flying camel. A flying camel? Really? Can camels fly? What flies? Flying... butterfly! Fly and fly anf flying butterfly.
——Wiggle and wiggle and wiggling sheep? A sheep? Really? Do sheep wiggle? Wiggling ..snake. wiggle, wiggle, wiggling snake.
What a lovely singer you are. Oh my Penelope.Now how runs? Do you know. Penelope, come here. Coming, Dad, Mum. Yes, it's Penelope.
Run run run run, she runs so fast, look at how Penelope runs.
Run run run run, I run so fast, look at how I  run so fast.

【单词】
(1)hop
VERB (人)单足跳跃 If you hop, you move along by jumping on one foot.
VERB (鸟、小动物)双脚跳,齐足跳行 When birds and some small animals hop, they move along by jumping on both feet.

(2)camel
noun  骆驼cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions

(3)wiggle
V-ERG (使)扭动;(使)摆动 If you wiggle something or if it wiggles, it moves up and down or from side to side in small quick movements
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 15:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 15:40 编辑

【Penelope】

3. It's delicious
Nearly. What is Penelope doing? Which one should I try? Maybe this chocolate, or... I'll have this sweet! Well, aren't you going to have dinner soon, Penelope? Are you allowed to eat sweet before dinner? What do you think? Oh.
Penelope, dinner is ready. But Dad, I'm going to have sweet now. If you eat that sweet now, you won't be able to eat dinner. That's right! If you eat sweets before dinner, you will be too full to enjoy your meal. Now, come and sit at the table. Well. "Let's eat!" What are they having for dinner today?
This is nice. You love cheese quiche, don't you, Penelope? Yes, I love cheese quiche.
But, this soup... But you haven't even tried the soup yet. No. Penelope doesn't seem to like this soup. Is that anything you don't like eating?
Oh, I'm full. I hope you'll  not too full for dessert. Dessert? What we having, Mum? I made yummy custard. Custard, custard, I love custard. Don't get so excited, you'll fall off chair. I love love custard. You can have custard when you finish your soup. Oh, no.
Oh dear, there's still a lot left. But I can't eat it. I'm full. But if I don't eat it, I can't have any custard.
Yes, what if I swop my bowl with Dad's. Maybe he won't notice. Oh maybe, what if I give the soup to the hungry cat? Then I can eat the pudding. That's a great idea. Come here, come on.
Penelope. Penelope. What's the matter? You see, I've had a great idea. A great idea? What is it ? Why don't you tell us. It's a secret. What a cheeky girl she is! You should have the soup your mother made for you, Penelope. Come on, Penelope. I'll help you. OK You're very lucky, kitty. She only has to eat what she likes. Well, I'm sorry you plan didn't work out. but don't be disappointed, your dessert is waiting for you and soon you'll finish your meal, Penelope.

【单词】
(1)quiche
英 [ki:ʃ]   美 [kiʃ]  
N-VAR (加有鸡蛋、乳酪等的)乳蛋饼,蛋奶馅饼 A quiche is a pastry case filled with a savoury mixture of eggs, cheese, and often other foods.

(2)custard
英 [ˈkʌstəd]   美 [ˈkʌstərd]  
N-MASS 蛋奶沙司(与水果、布丁一同食用) Custard is a sweet yellow sauce made from milk and eggs or from milk and a powder. It is eaten with fruit and puddings.

(3)dessert
英 [dɪˈzɜ:t]   美 [dɪˈzɜ:rt]  
N-MASS (饭后)甜点 Dessert is something sweet, such as fruit or a pudding, that you eat at the end of a meal.

(4)swop = swap
V-RECIP 交换 If you swap something with someone, you give it to them and receive a different thing in exchange.

(5)pudding
N-VAR 布丁 A pudding is a cooked sweet food made with flour, fat, and eggs, and usually served hot.

(6)cheeky
ADJ-GRADED (人或行为)冒失的,调皮的,放肆的 If you describe a person or their behaviour as cheeky, you think that they are slightly rude or disrespectful but in a charming or amusing way.

【短语】
(1)work out
PHRASAL VERB (如期)发生;进展(顺利) If a situation works out well or works out, it happens or progresses in a satisfactory way
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 16:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 17:03 编辑

Penelope

4. Tides her room
Oh, Max, Here we go. Elephant and Giraffe! Watch out! Beep, beep.
What a mess. Is your room like this too? I wonder what I should play next.
Oh deer, look at this mess. Mum, Mum, Let's play with the rings. Penelope, why don't you tidy your room frist? And then we play with rings.Tidy up? It's not that messy. Well, I'm going to go and clean and tidy the living room. Why don't you tidy your room as well.
Tidy up, tidy up. Now she is carrying books. Do you know where to put the books? That's right, you put the books on the bookshelf.
Oh, I found this sketch book. I'm going to finish this cat. Kitty, kitty, pretty kitty. Finished. Next, I'm going to add a butterfly. Penelope, have you tidied your room yet? Oh, I forgot, I was tiding my room. You forgot, Penelope?
Tidy up, tidy up. The sketch and the crayons go there. Oh no.
I don't like tidying up. I've got an idea. I wonder what  Penelope's idea is. I can hide all the toys under the blanket. Then tidyng would be easy. It's a great idea, I will do it. Penelope, what are you doing?
I had a great idea. Oh, what is it? It's a secret. What are you up to, Penelope?
It's nice and clean, thanks to Mum and Dad. Next time, you will do it all by yourself. Won't you, Penelope?

【单词】
(1)tidy
VERB 收拾,整理(房间、橱柜等) When you tidy a place such as a room or cupboard, you make it neat by putting things in their proper places.

(2)bookshelf
N-COUNT 书架 A bookshelf is a shelf on which you keep books.

(3)sketch book
N-COUNT 草图;略图;素描 A sketch is a drawing that is done quickly without a lot of details. Artists often use sketches as a preparation for a more detailed painting or drawing.

(4)crayon  
N-COUNT 彩色铅笔(或蜡笔) A crayon is a pencil containing coloured wax or clay, or a rod of coloured wax used for drawing.
水彩笔  marker

【短语】
(1)tidy up = clean up

(2)what are you up to? 你想干嘛?
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 17:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
Penelope

5. Hide and seek
It's a beautiful day. Penelope and her friends are having fun at the farm. Lily rose, Cesarine, Aladin, and Stromboli are all here.
Let's play hide and seek. OK. Rock, Paper, Scissors! Rock, Paper, Scissors! You are it, you are it. Ok, I'm it, I'll find you all. Ok. Hurry up.
So, do you think Penelope will find everyone?
Where did they go? Where is everyone hiding? Do you know? Where are they? Anybody there? Let's see. I can't see anyone. Oh, I forgot Max. I found Stromboli.
Is anyone here? Go away. Do you know whose tale that is?  En, who is that? I found Aladin.
Do you think anyone is hiding here? Have a look. I found Lily Rose. Only one more to find now. Who's still hiding. I can't see anyone here. I found Cesarine. You found me.
Oh no, look the pigs! Now what's Penolope done?
My goodness, there you are. Where is Penolope? Is she hiding now? Let's go find her.
Stop, wait! I got you!  Oh, I think I heard Penelope. Really? Where is she? Where is she? Oh, we found Penelope.
Penelope and her friends have fun playing hide and seek.

【词语】
(1)Rock, Paper, Scissors 剪刀石头布
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 18:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 ilovelinyi 于 2016-9-27 18:33 编辑

Penelope

6. Grandpa's Birthday
Mum looks like she is in a good mood. Mum, I'm hungry. Just a second, Penelope. I'm preparing for a party. Party? It's grandpa's birthday today. Grandpa's birthday? Look, Penelope, this is the presents for Grandpa. Present? What's inside? You have to wait until your Grandpa comes. En, I see. I've got a great idea. What is it? I won't tell you. What is her great idea? Can you guess?
I'm going to give Grandpa a present too. I'll give him my sweets. I hope he'll like them. Ah, It's empty. I ate them yesterday. You are careless. Penelope.
That's right, Grandpa loves hats. Maybe this is too small. How about mine? I'll have to wrap it. Oh no, the woolly hat is being unraveled. Oh, what happened? That's not good to give to Grandpa.
What can I give him?  I can draw a picture of Grandpa. That's great. He will love it. Grandpa has a kind of round face.Round round nice face. His isn't pointy. Do they look like this? His nose is also round shape. Oh, so cute. Next, his eyes. Smiling smiling away. Finished.
Hello Penelope. Grandpa, Grandpa. Have you been a good girl? So, Let's all celebrate Grandpa's birthday together. Oh yes. Happy birthday, Grandpa. Oh, thank you, what is it?
Oh, nice pullover. I have a present too, this is for you. A present from you? Yes. Happy birthday, Grandpa. Thank you. What a lovely picture. Did I draw it well? Yes. very well done. It looks exactly like you. It's very cute. Is it supposed to be her? I'll put this in my room and I can see you everyday.
It tickles!  Grandpa is very happy. And Penelope is also very happy. Cheers for Grandpa. Birthday party is fun. Aren't they Penelope?

【单词】
(1)unravel
V-ERG 解开;拆散;(使)松开 If you unravel something that is knotted, woven, or knitted, or if it unravels, it becomes one straight piece again or separates into its different threads.

(2)pointy
ADJ-GRADED 有尖头的;尖的 Something that is pointy has a point at one end.

(3)pullover
N-COUNT 套头毛衣 A pullover is a piece of woollen clothing that covers the upper part of your body and your arms. You put it on by pulling it over your head.

(4)tickle
VERB 使开心;使高兴 If a fact or a situation tickles you, it amuses you or gives you pleasure.
VERB 胳肢;使笑个不停 When you tickle someone, you move your fingers lightly over a sensitive part of their body, often in order to make them laugh.

【短语】
(1)in a good mood

(2)smile away 微笑
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|千帆网 ( 沪ICP备15002998号-1 )上海千教教育科技有限公司,邮箱:admin@qianfanedu.cn 举报电话:54804512

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 14:58 , Processed in 0.067375 second(s), 16 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表