一个独特的放松方式--制陶
作为一个青少年,你如何度过周末?事实上,我们正沉浸在一个任务繁重的世界中。
我们必须放松脑部,这样在学校里保持充沛的精力。
对我来说,制作陶器绝对是一种独特的放松方式。我做了各种有用的东西:锅、碗或杯子。
有一次,我做了一个来给外公作为生日礼物。
首先,我把一块粘土砸在桌子上,做成一个立方体,以去除气泡。我这样做是为了确保它在窑里加热时不会爆炸。我用金属丝把立方体切成两半,检查里面的气泡是否已经破裂。
一旦我确信面团中没有空气,它就再次被摔在陶工的轮子上,变成布丁形状。
然后,我旋转车轮。在这段时间里,我用水弄湿了手,开始做面团。我保持手臂和双手僵硬,然后把拇指伸进粘土的中央。我轻轻地捏了捏两边,形成了薄壁。
在我对形状满意之后,我通过塑造一个粘土蠕虫添加了一个手柄。我用湿粘土把“虫子”粘在杯子上。最后一件事是把我祖父的名字刻在杯子上。然后把杯子放进窑里烘烤几天。变硬后,我给杯子涂上了灰色釉。杯子在窑中再次加热以凝固釉面。最终产品看起来很漂亮。釉在窑中最后一次烧制后变成了蓝色。它还使马克杯超级闪亮光滑。哇,这是完全定制的,非常好用、华丽和令人印象深刻,我敢肯定我的外公永远不会忘记他的生日礼物。独一无二的手工陶器生日礼物。
制作陶器真的释放了我的想象力,让我的脑子焕然一新。
你要试试吗?

Being a teenager, how do you spend your weekends? As a matter a fact, we are immersed in a heavy-duty world. We must free our minds to keep exuberant during school days.
For me, making pottery is definitely a unique way to relax. I made all sorts of useful stuff: pots, bowls, or mugs. Once, I made one as a birthday present for my grandfather.
First, I slammed a lump of clay on the table, into a cube, to get rid of air bubbles. I did so to make sure it wouldn't explode when heated in a kiln. I cut the cube in half several times with a metal wire to check if the bubbles inside have popped yet.
Once I was assured that there is no air in the dough, it was slammed again onto a potters' wheel into a pudding shape.
Then, I spun the wheel. In the while, I wet my hands with water, and started to shape the dough. I kept my arm and hands stiff, then poked my thumb into the center of the clay. I pinched the sides gently to form thin walls.
After I was satisfied with the shape, I added a handle by shaping a clay worm. I attached the "worm" to the mug with wet clay. The last thing to do is to shape my grandfather's name onto the mug.
Then the mug is put into a kiln and baked for several days. After it became hard, I painted the mug with gray glaze. The mug is heated in a kiln once again to set the glaze.
The final product looked beautiful. The glaze turned blue after it had its last firing in a kiln. It also made the mug super shiny and smooth. Wow, it's fully customized, so handy, gorgeous, and impressive, and I'm pretty sure my gandfather will never forget his birthday gift.
Making pottery really released my imagination and made my mind fresh after.
发表于 2023-1-27 08:31 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
不错,即练笔又放空了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|千帆网 ( 沪ICP备15002998号-1 )上海千教教育科技有限公司,邮箱:admin@qianfanedu.cn 举报电话:54804512

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:31 , Processed in 0.032343 second(s), 14 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表