搜索
发表于 2019-3-30 22:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 VivianAn 于 2019-4-9 22:10 编辑

Previous in "Super Mom"

Chapter 1

Holy melted banana peels! It's a sweltering hot summer morning. The sun sizzled high over Shanghai and there wasn't a hint of breeze. Only a woman was walking on the street, soaked with sweat. However, I was snuggled in my fluffy quilt, doing one of my favorite things-playing Ipad games.

It was icy cold in my game room. Yesterday I left the door of the fridge open, so I was freezing my fingers off and had a stuffed nose. My bed was stacked with tissue paper and books. On the floor, there were paper airplanes and math games. My dog Seagull was playing his stuffed dog in the corner. What a messy room!

Oops! I almost forgot to introduce myself! I am Peter, the great and fast and smart and generous and kind! I am a mega successful detective, the most famous kid detective in the world! You might have heard of me. I have solved loads of cases in my city. Seagull, my fellow dog, is a stupid husky, who always brings trouble. However I love him.

评分

参与人数 3金钱 +28 收起 理由
nancy3227 + 4 真棒!
陈芊妤 + 16 原创精品!
唐僧 + 8 赞一个!

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

发表于 2019-3-30 23:23 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国
大赞啊!写作水平已经超过许多中学生了!
发表于 2019-3-30 23:34 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
天哪,这是小一娃的英文书写?!!
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-31 00:23 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 VivianAn 于 2019-3-31 06:12 编辑

Chapter2
Just as my crocodile was guarding its eggs in the game, the phone suddenly rang. I rushed to answer the phone. At the other end, a familiar voice shrieked.
"Peter..."the voice paused, "what the hell are you up to? Are you playing games?"
It's my mom's voice. My mom has super power and she's called Super Mom. I turned the music of the game off and said, "no, I'm doing nothing. I'm reading."
Mom shouted, "Okay, stop it. We have a problem here. A man-eating trash can monster just escaped. I need your help to find it."
Could I say no to my mom? Of course not. I sighed, "Errrr, okay, I will take it." In fact, I didn't want to go because it was climax in my game and it's hot outside. However, I had no choice.
I hung up. I got my detective notebook and magnifying glass under a pile of tissue paper. Then I put on my jetpack and tied Seagull to a balloon. We were leaving for YK Pao school.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-31 06:13 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
发表于 2019-3-31 06:42 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
怒赞!真的是好!
发表于 2019-3-31 06:54 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
哈哈,情节很有趣啊,水平很高。
发表于 2019-3-31 07:57 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
刚给我家小朋友吃早饭时看了,他哈哈大笑说太搞笑了。我说这是个一年级的小朋友写的,他吹牛说I can if I want,我说你就认清现实吧。
发表于 2019-3-31 08:33 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
太厉害了!
发表于 2019-3-31 09:35 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
很多爸妈也写不出来这样的文章和字,必须赞
发表于 2019-4-2 12:41 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
太厉害了( _)
 楼主| 发表于 2019-4-2 20:54 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 日本
本帖最后由 VivianAn 于 2019-4-3 08:10 编辑

Chapter 3

Vroom....two seconds later we arrived at the crime scene. There were garbage all over the football field. Orange juice spilled here and there and made the ground orange. Spaghetti were tangled up all over the goals. Bottles formed a zigzag on the running track. It was much more messy than my game room.

Dads and moms were in the corner, cheering for Supermom. I noticed Supermom in the crowd immediately as she was the tallest one, floating in the air. Wow, she's always so remarkable. I swooped down to her.

"Hi, Peter. I am glad to see you," she smiled.

"Oh, but I'm not glad to see you. What happened?" I whispered.

Mom began to blablabla about how the trash can ate Professor Ga Ga Ga and Principle He He He and how it escaped. Then I noticed Professor Ga Ga Ga and Principle He He He standing in the middle of the football field, all covered in goo. Eeeeel, it should be a stinky case. I felt so lucky that I had a stuffed nose.

I took out my magnifying glass and tied to figure out where the trash can monster went until I spotted a clue - a trail of stinky orange juice. Oh, what a stinky clue!

"I don't like this case, but," I announced, "I, Peter the Great, found a clue."

"Let's follow the trail of stinky orange juice. It must be leaking because it was injured by Supermom. I guarantee that we will find it." I explained.

Then I led the moms, dads, teachers, students, Professor Ga Ga Ga and Principle He He He to follow the trail. It's like we were on a field trip.
 楼主| 发表于 2019-4-2 20:55 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 日本
 楼主| 发表于 2019-4-4 20:48 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 日本
本帖最后由 VivianAn 于 2019-4-5 07:57 编辑

更新
Chapter 4

We walked and walked and walked, until we came to a narrow and gloomy path. We stopped at a junk food store, when I looked inside, there were no people, and junk food were scattered all over the floor.

Supermom said seriously, "something happened here. The owner disappeared."

A tall girl jumped out. Oh it was Dorothy, my classmate and best friend. She said, "I've been to this store, the owner was an old filthy man."

"I think that the trash can monster ate the owner, so we have to find it as fast as we can." I said.

A boy asked," How can we find the trash can monster?"

"Don't worry, my dog Seagull have a great sense of smell so he can guide us to the trash can monster."

With a woof, Seagull dashed in the front of the crowd, and we followed hurting and puffing, out of breath. We ran and ran and ran, until we came to a forest.

Seagull became more and more excited, and he shot like an arrow, bumped into a cluster of ferns. Then he woofed loudly and wagged his tail crazily.

I turned and said," He found it!" I walked to the ferns. I was first happy, then shocked, at last angry. "What's that???"I shouted.
 楼主| 发表于 2019-4-5 11:36 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 日本
本帖最后由 VivianAn 于 2019-4-7 22:21 编辑

更新
Chapter 4

We walked and walked and walked, until we came to a narrow and gloomy path. We stopped at a junk food store, when I looked inside, there were no people, and junk food were scattered all over the floor.

Supermom said seriously, "something happened here. The owner disappeared."

A tall girl jumped out. Oh it was Dorothy, my classmate and best friend. She said, "I've been to this store, the owner was an old filthy man."

"I think that the trash can monster ate the owner, so we have to find it as fast as we can." I said.

A boy asked," How can we find the trash can monster?"

"Don't worry, my dog Seagull have a great sense of smell so he can guide us to the trash can monster."

With a woof, Seagull dashed in the front of the crowd, and we followed hurting and puffing, out of breath. We ran and ran and ran, until we came to a forest.

Seagull became more and more excited, and he shot like an arrow, bumped into a cluster of ferns. Then he woofed loudly and wagged his tail crazily.

I turned and said," He found it!" I walked to the ferns. I was first happy, then shocked, at last angry. "What's that???"I shouted.

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-7 22:13 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 VivianAn 于 2019-4-9 22:11 编辑

Chapter 5

Everyone else came. The thing in Seagull' s mouth was not a trash can. It was a skunk! At once, everyone else ran away, leaving only me there. I was so lucky that I had a stuffed nose. Supermom shouted from the sky(the place she had escaped away), "that stupid dog! You should not trust it. It is a trouble maker. It had not done anything right."
"Okay, he might be a little bit stupid. It seems that he is more interested in skunks than trash cans." I sighed.
I walked to the crowd. Dorothy came to me and asked, "what shall we do now? We failed again."
"Don't worry, I can manage it," I said, "If we can't find it, why don't we let it find us?"
A boy said, "Wow, you are wonderful, but how to do that?"
I walked to Professor Ga Ga Ga, and asked him, "what does the trash can monster like?"
Professor Ga Ga Ga said, "I don't know."
Supermom said, "the trash can monster likes garbage, because it is a trash can! I think the professor got eaten because he is dirty. He hasn't taken a bath for two months!"
A tiny voice added," I know why our principle got eaten." I looked at where the sound was coming from. It was a very short and skinny boy with glasses. It was Gorge who love to play computer games so much that he played it from morning to midnight. He kept on saying, "our principle got eaten because he took away all our games and kept them with him. When the trash can monster spit out the principle, it didn't spit our games out." All other students said yes.
"Okay, get it, games and trash," I concluded, so we will set a trap, and I, Peter the Great, know where we should go."
发表于 2019-4-8 07:55 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
国际学校杜出来的效果吧
发表于 2019-4-8 07:57 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山东
写的真好 膜拜啊
发表于 2019-4-8 08:04 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山东
太厉害了!大神出品 名不虚传
发表于 2019-4-9 12:11 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
膜拜膜拜摩拜
 楼主| 发表于 2019-4-9 22:06 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
更新
Chapter 6

We walked to my house, and started setting up the trap. We collected all the games, and piled them up. Then I started collecting the drool Seagull dribbled. I blew my nose again and again, and threw all the waste tissue paper into the trap.
"Our trap is finished!" I announced. "Then put on your coats, ladies and gentlemen," I said, "we are going to hide in the refrigerator."
We hid into the refrigerator, and I opened the door of it a little bit, just enough to peek out.
"Shhhhh...Don't make a sound, or the trash can monster will hear us." I whispered.
Three minutes later, a CLANING noise became louder and louder. A shadow loomed over us. It's the trash can monster!
I said to the professor, "give me the death spray. Quick! Quick!"
I sneaked out from the refrigerator and tiptoed to the trash can monster. He was gobbling all the games and tissue paper, so he didn't see me. I held up the death spray and sprayed it at the trash can.
Pssss...the monster slowly shrinked to its normal size. It also stopped moving. The case was finished.
Everyone shouted, "hooray! Hooray! Hooray for Peter the Great!"

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-9 22:08 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
完结
Chapter 7 the end
The case was over. I, Peter the Great, had solved another case. I was so happy that I could keep all the video games as payment. But one bad thing was I recovered and my nose wasn't stuffed any more. I can't stay in my game room because it was too smelly. Also I had to go to school. What a pity!
发表于 2019-4-10 19:02 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山东青岛
太棒了,大神的帖子必追。
发表于 2019-4-12 13:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
一年级写字这么工整,厉害!字如其人,这个孩子应该是非常稳重,成熟!
发表于 2019-4-12 16:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
每次看到楼主分享,只看到小公子一骑绝尘,越跑越远。
普娃只能遥望。
发表于 2019-4-12 17:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
哇靠这就是别人的娃
发表于 2019-4-17 16:03 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
我追完了,写得真好,小哥口味好重……
发表于 2019-4-17 16:05 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
真的可以出书了。另外楼主能不能直接扫描上来,我们打印出来看。打字累吗?
发表于 2019-4-19 21:26 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
别人家的娃
发表于 2019-4-19 21:31 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
只有膜拜的份
发表于 2019-4-22 15:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港
这英文书写看起来真是赏心悦目啊,我至今也写不了这么好,也写不了这么长,汗颜……
发表于 2019-4-25 23:24 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
膜拜包校大牛
发表于 2019-4-30 06:26 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
只有膜拜的份
发表于 2019-5-2 14:37 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
看到了同款作业本厉害的小朋友
发表于 2019-5-8 07:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
:o 太牛了,这字是怎么练出来的,太美了吧
发表于 2019-5-15 07:15 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
包校真的是人才济济
发表于 2019-5-15 13:46 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
只有膜拜的份儿
发表于 2019-5-17 10:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江杭州
膝盖已碎.......................
发表于 2019-5-23 00:46 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
我想问下 孩子的英文字体是怎么炼成这样的?
发表于 2019-5-23 09:24 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国
谢谢分享,太厉害啦
发表于 2019-6-14 08:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广西梧州
天啊! 这书写太美了,很多大学生都还写不出这样的字呢。文章也超级棒,只有膜拜的份。
发表于 2019-6-14 08:35 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
天哪,一年级这么厉害,超级牛娃啊
发表于 2019-6-14 08:54 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
字太漂亮了,牛娃啊
发表于 2019-6-14 08:57 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
膜拜的不要不要的,要向你们学习。
发表于 2019-6-27 10:22 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
膜拜牛娃!!!
发表于 2019-6-28 06:02 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
这英语书写可以的
发表于 2019-6-28 07:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
惊呆了,感觉我娃初中毕业能写到如此水平我已经很欣慰了
发表于 2019-6-28 14:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
太厉害了,字也超好看         
发表于 2019-7-2 19:42 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
不敢看了,太厉害
发表于 2019-7-9 12:07 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
马克,厉害的孩子
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|千帆网 ( 沪ICP备15002998号-1 )上海千教教育科技有限公司,邮箱:admin@qianfanedu.cn 举报电话:54804512

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 02:38 , Processed in 0.090137 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表